|Primavera||April 18th, 19th & 25th||4 Days||₦55,000||Enrol Now|
|Primavera||May 23rd 24th & 30th||4 Days||₦55,000||Enrol Now|
|Primavera||June 20th, 21st & 27th||4 Days||₦55,000||Enrol Now|
|Primavera||April 18th, 19th & 25th||4 Days||₦70,000||Enrol Now|
|Primavera||May 23rd 24th & 30th||4 Days||₦70,000||Enrol Now|
|Primavera||June 20th, 21st & 27th||4 Days||₦70,000||Enrol Now|
The Primavera P6 Professional training helps participants understand and execute a complete project life cycle, from planning to implementation.
This course is aimed at project managers and schedulers who want to utilize a project management software to increase performance levels.
By taking this course you can earn 21 PMI PDUs in line with the PMP credential.
This Primavera course is conducted on P6 Professional, which is a Windows based client / server application. This training is highly recommended for business analysts, functional implementers, end users and existing project managers who wish to make the most of their ambitious projects.
- Introduction to Primavera P6 and Project Management Overview
- Navigation –menus, timeline, bottom layout, directory bar, etc.
- Creating Enterprise Project Structure (EPS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS)
- Understanding and Creating different types of Calendars
- Creating Project
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Understanding and creating activities
- Relationship and relationship types
- Understand the three types of resources in Primavera
- Creating Roles and Resources
- Assigning Resources to activities
- Resource Leveling
- Creating Baselines
- Assigning Baselines
- Updating activity status
- Learn to plan, develop and execute complex projects.
- Manage projects within time and budget constraints and ensure optimum return on capital and resource investment.
- Describe how you can use this tool to visualize and monitor project outcome and performance while striking a balance with resource capacity.
- Understand the basic functions and features in order to apply them to project management processes in your organization.
- Create, schedule and control a project to achieve best possible results
- Add activities, assign resources and create a baseline.
- Learn Best Project Management Practices in Primavera P6
- Taught By Experience Primavera P6 Professionals
- Extensive hands on training workshops
- Earn PDUs to maintain your Project Management Certifications
- Receive a Certificate of Training
- Over 95% of our candidates pass their exams on their first attempt
- We offer free exam coaching
- Our facilitators have over 10 years training experience with multiple certifications & experience.
- We have international training experience and have trained in countries such as Ghana & Dubai.
- We have also trained professionals online from countries such as UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Abu Dhabi & Saudi Arabia.
- Primavera Training Manual and Notepad
- Certificate of Attendance
- Tea/Lunch break