MICROSOFT PROJECT 2016
The Microsoft Project Management certification is a globally recognized credential for Project Management Professionally. This training demonstrate how MS Project, which is a tool use to assist project managers is used in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Our Microsoft Project course is designed in accordance with that of Microsoft Certification training and it provides candidates with the all the knowledge needed to take the certification exam.
Microsoft Project Course Outline:
- Introduction Microsoft Project
- Defining a Project
- Creating and Organizing Tasks
- Managing Project Plan Resources
- Finalizing a Project Plan
- Executing a Project
- Monitoring Project Progress
- Controlling a Project Plan
- Reporting on Progress
- Customizing the Application
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use Microsoft Project proficiently in planning and tracking projects
- Expertly manage time, cost and resources on projects
- Use the powerful software tool to complete projects on time and budget.
- Discover ways of managing delays and cost over-runs.