|CBAP||May 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th||4 Days||₦75,000||Enrol Now|
|CBAP||June 6th, 7th, 13th & 14th||4 Days||₦75,000||Enrol Now|
|CBAP||July 4th, 5th, 11th & 12th||4 Days||₦75,000||Enrol Now|
|CBAP||May 17th,18th, 24th & 25th||4 Days||₦80,000||Enrol Now|
|CBAP||June 20th, 21st, 27th & 28th||4 Days||₦80,000||Enrol Now|
|CBAP||July 18th, 19th, 25th & 26th||4 Days||₦80,000||Enrol Now|
The Certified Business Analysis Professional,CBAP®& CCBA certificationsare globally recognized credentialsfor professionals with experience in Business Analysis. The CBAP certification recognizes demonstrated knowledge and skill in conducting and coordinating business analysis tasks within an enterprise or organization to help ensure projects achieve their goals in line with the organization’s objectives. Participants will work through instructor led discussions on each of the six Knowledge Areas covered by A Guide to the Business Analysis Body Of KnowledgeTM (BABOK® Guide) version 3. Participants will work through instructor led discussions on each of the six Knowledge Areas covered by A Guide to the Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge TM (BABOK® Guide) version 3.
This Comprehensive Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP/CCBA) Program is aligned with the industry standard Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® Guide (BABOK®), published by the worldwide International Institute of Business Analysis ® (IIBA®). This program also reflects best business analysis practices in the different business domains.
CBAP/CCBA Course Content:
- Introduction to CBAP/CCBA
- Introduction the BABOK®V3
- CBAP® Foundations& Case Studies
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Agile Perspective
- Business Intelligence Perspective
- Information Technology Perspective
- Business Architecture Perspective
- Business Process Management Perspective
Review the 6 Knowledge Areas of the BABOK® Guide and discuss the business analysis tasks performed in each. Understand the relationships between the business analysis processes and how each defines an important aspect of the business analysis discipline. Review key terms, business analysis techniques, and competencies important to business analysis. Discuss the 5 business analysis Perspectives presented in BABOK® Guide, v3. Complete simulated exam questions to assess personal readiness for taking the exam. Obtain key tips and techniques for effectively preparing for and successfully completing the CBAP® or CCBA® exam.
The benefits of getting CBAP/CCBA certification includes, but not limited to:
- Global recognition and acceptance
- Better job opportunities, some jobs have mandatory requirement for CBAP/CCBA certifications. Without these credentials, you might not be eligible for the positions advertised.
- There are more chances of promotion within your organization as it helps the organization to align better with their strategic objectives.
- Competence in the principles and practices of business analysis.
- Participation in a recognized professional group.
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management.
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional business analysis practitioner.
- Personal satisfaction of accomplishing a milestone in their BA careers.
- Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty, and widen market opportunities.
- The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and refining your activities.
- Potentially higher income for being formally recognized as an experienced BA professional. For more details, view this recent salary survey: https://www.indeed.com/salaries/cbap-Salaries.
- Recognizes individuals who have invested in their BA careers and encourages them to keep doing so.
- Over 95% of our candidates pass their exams on their first attempt
- We offer free exam coaching
- Our facilitators have over 10 years training experience with multiple certifications & experience.
- We have international training experience and have trained in countries such as Ghana & Dubai.
- We have also trained professionals online from countries such as UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Abu Dhabi & Saudi Arabia.
- CBAP/CCBA Training Manual and Notepad
- CBAP/CCBA Handbook (electronic Copy)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Case Studies and Scenario based learning
- Training videos (electronic Copy)
- Tea/Lunch break
- CBAP/CCBA registration guidelines
These courses are highly recommended to complement the CBAP certification: