|PMP||December 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th 2019 (Promo)||4 Days||₦35,000||Enrol Now|
|PMP||January 18th, 19th, 25th & 26th 2020||4 Days||₦50,000||Enrol Now|
|PMP||February 15th, 16th, 22nd & 23rd 2020||4 Days||₦50,000||Enrol Now|
|PMP||January 11th,12th, 18th &19th 2020||4 Days||₦65,000||Enrol Now|
|PMP||February 7th, 8th, 15th & 16th 2020||4 Days||₦65,000||Enrol Now|
|PMP||March 14th, 15th, 21st & 22nd 2020||4 Days||₦65,000||Enrol Now|
|PMP Instuctor Led (online)||January 2nd-31st 2020||20 Days||₦100,000||Enrol Now|
|PMP Instuctor Led (online)||Febraury 3rd-29th 2020||20 Days||₦100,000||Enrol Now|
|PMP Instuctor Led (online)||March 2nd-27th 2020||20 Days||₦100,000||Enrol Now|
*Early bird discount of 5% available if you register on the 1st of every month.
The PMP®Project Management certification is a globally recognized credential for those aspiring to master the art and skills of Project Management Professionally. The PMP certification recognizes demonstrated knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within constraints such as scope, time, cost, and quality. Participants learn how to manage projects across the Project management lifecycle which consists of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing.
Our PMP course is designed in accordance with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) project management methodology and it provides candidates with the 35 contact hours of formal Project Management training needed to take the PMP exam.
PMP Course Outline:
- Project Management Framework
- Project Life Cycle & Organizational Influences
- Project Management Processes
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe Global Project/Program Management Standards
- Initiate a project.
- Plan project work.
- Develop and build efficient project schedules
- Develop cost estimates, and budgets
- Use Scope, Cost and Schedule baselines as a means of evaluating project progress and incorporating Earned Value measurements
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications
- Communicate effectively with your team, management, and clients
- Creating effective written communications for your projects
- Analyze project risks
- Plan project procurement
- Manage project procurement
- Execute project work
- Monitor and control project work
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts
- Close the project and evaluate project success and lessons learned
The benefits of getting PMP certification includes, but not limited to:
- It is globally recognized and accepted.
- Better job opportunities, many jobs have mandatory requirement of PMP certification, so if you are not a PMP, you can’t qualify for them, no matter how much years of experience you have.
- There are more chances of promotion within your organization as it helps in improved project performance, hence organization also gets benefit.
- It helps you in making a better project manager, you have great knowledge, tools and techniques to make your project more successful and ultimately it raises your prestige in the organization.
- You will have chances for collaborating and networking with other project management professionals around the world, which can certainly increase your chances of professional success and development.
- You will be ahead of other project management professionals, in terms of knowledge as well as its application in the field of project management.
- Attaining a PMP Credential, you can reach out to potential employers from across the globe. You can be in contact with past PMP certified professionals and aspiring PMP aspirants through project management discussion boards and forums and thus increase your expertise with knowledge sharing and tips.
- According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey, ninth Edition- Project Management Professional (PMP) credential holders in the U.S. earned an average of 22% more than their non-credentialed peers in 2015.
- Over 95% of our candidates pass their exams on their first attempt
- We offer free exam coaching
- Our facilitators have over 10 years training experience with multiple certifications & experience.
- We have international training experience and have trained in countries such as Ghana & Dubai.
- We have also trained professionals online from countries such as UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Abu Dhabi & Saudi Arabia.
- PMP Training Manual and Notepad
- PMI Handbook & CCR Materials (electronic Copy)
- Certificate of Attendance (35 Contact hours of training)
- MS Project Software introduction
- Case Studies and Scenario based learning
- Project management documentaries and videos (electronic Copy)
- Tea/Lunch break
- PMI registration guidelines